AboutPrint This Page
This blogsite is devoted to presenting material related to helping Christians to lead a life based on Biblical principles. Many times it is difficult for many Christians to realize what principles are actually God approved and what are not. Satan, like a roaring lion, seeks to devour the Christian by means of deceptive methods, so as to get the Christian to believe that light is darkness, and darkness is light, and that what is evil is good, and what is good is evil. None of us can perform absolutely perfectly in the flesh, but we can, by means of the holy spirit, endeavor to bring our new mind in Christ to perfection of faith in God and Christ, which, in turn, will be seen in conduct of our flesh. This is the basis upon which we will here be examining various aspects of life in this world, as applied to Biblical principles. Our effort and goal is not to judge anyone, nor to condemn anyone, but simply to point out from the scriptures how the Biblical principles should apply in our life. If there is some topic you would like to see discussed here, or if you have a question pertaining to living a life devoted to God and Jesus, please use the form below. Please note that it may take some for us to reply.
On this Blogsite
- 1 Corinthians 14 and “Speaking in Foreign Languages” -r
- A Tree Planted by Rivers of Water
- Add to Your Temperance, Perseverance (Video)
- All Things Are Pure — Is Sin Purified? — Titus 1:15.
- Angel Worship -r
- Brotherly Love (Video) -r
- Building on the Right Foundation of Faith
- Common Forms of Swearing and Cursing
- Consider Him that You Don’t Grow Weary – Hebrews 12:3 -r
- Do Not Forget His Benefits (r-blogger)
- Ephesians 4:31,32 – Let All This Be Put Away From You
- For the Sake of the Other’s Conscience
- Formula For Consecrated Living
- Halloween – Is It For Christians?
- Hating and Loving — Matthew 5:43-45
- Homosexual Behavior, the Bible and Christian Meetings -r
- How Should a Christian Relate to War? (Christian Questions Links)
- How Should a Christian View Thanksgiving and Christmas?
- Idolatry Provokes Yahweh’s Anger
- Is It Ever Okay to Hate? (Christian Questions Radio)
- Is the Cross Symbol an Idol?
- Matthew 6:6 and Group Prayer -r
- Should Christians Celebrate Birthdays?
- The First Noel
- The Present Advantages of Faith -r
- The Secret of True Peace
- The Star of David and Idolatry
Sitemap created with WP Realtime Sitemap.